Date(s) - 20/10/2021 - 22/10/2021
Categories No Categories
Register as soon as possible at https://mcr.macrorruedasprocolombia.co/cis2021/
More info: https://colombiainvestmentsummit.co/en
DAY 1 – OCTOBER 20TH – BLENDED FORMAT (IN-PERSON AND VIRTUAL) – 9:30AM (COT) + 2:30PM (GMT) + 10:30PM (HKT)
09:15 to 09:30
Opening remarks and welcome.
Mrs. Flavia Santoro, President ProColombia.
09:30 to 10:00
Colombia fiscal policy Outlook 2021 – 2022.
Mr. José Manuel Restrepo, Minister of Finance and Public Credit.
10:00 to 10:25
Perspectives and opportunities of investment in Colombia.
Mrs. María Ximena Lombana Villalba, Minister of Commerce, Industry and Tourism.
10:25 to 10:55
H.E. Mr. Iván Duque Márquez, President of the Republic of Colombia.
10:55 to 11:05
Sergio Díaz-Granados, Executive President, development bank of Latin America – CAF.
11:05 to 11:25
Javier Villamizar, Operating Partner, Softbank Investment Advisers.
11:25 to 12:25
Panel Discussion: Regional promotion opportunities.
– Clara Luz Roldán, Governor of Valle del Cauca.
Success story: Eduardo Arce Parellada, General Manager General Medicines COPAC at Sanofi.
– Vícente Blel, Governor of Bolívar.
Success Story: Marcelo Altieri, Senior Vice President Latin America, Yara.
– Elsa Noguera, Governor of Atlántico.
Success Story: Jaime Ordoñez, Gerente General, Oben Group.
Moderator: Ana María Palau, Presidency’s High Counsellor for Regions.
12:25 to 12:55
A macroeconomic vision of Colombia 2021-2022.
Mr. Andrés Langebaek, Executive Director of Economic Studies, Bolivar Group.
12:55 to 01:10
María Carolina Durán, Secretary for Economic Development, Office of the Mayor of Bogota.
DAY 2 – OCTOBER 21ST – VIRTUAL – 8:30AM (COT) + 1:30PM (GMT) + 9:30PM (HKT)
08:30 to 09:30
Virtual conference room 1 (8:30 – 9:30) Virtual conference room 2 (8:30 – 9:30) Virtual conference room 3 (8:30 – 9:30) Life Science.
Challenges and Investment opportunities in healthcare sector in Colombia.
• Ministry of Health.
• Gustavo Morales Cobo, President. Colombian Association of Integrative Medicine Companies (ACEMI).
• Juan Carlos Giraldo, Executive Director. Colombian Association of Clinics and Hospitals (ACHC).
• José Luis Mendez, Executive Director –Colombian pharmaceutical Association (Asinfar).
• Marisol Sánchez, Director. Medical Devices chamber – ANDI.
Moderator: Carlos Francisco Fernández, El Tiempo newspaper healthcare editor.
Energy and Infrastructure, Presentation and Panel Discussion.
Economic reactivation from the Transport Sector through the 5G program and advances in 4G concessions.
• Mrs. Ángela María Orozco, Minister of Transport.
Energy sector through new technologies (Hydrogen, geothermal, battery storage).
• Mr. Diego Mesa, Minister of Mines of Energy.
Panel Discussion: Sustainable transportation and energy infrastructure as a pillar of economic recovery.
• Christian Johansen, Country Manager Trina Solar.
• Estefanía Leon, Investment Director John Laing.
• Carlos Rodríguez, Business Development Manager Enerfín – Elecnor.
• Francisco Morandi, Vice President Strategy & Latam Advisor – AES.
• Jose Mestres, Managing Director & Associate Partner, Head of Latam ex Brazil, Patria Infraestructure at Patria Investimentos.
Moderator: David Gonzalez, Managing Director Group Head LatinAmerica Project Finance. SMBC.
New Tourism Law (promotion of tourism infrastructure).
• Mr. Ricardo Galindo Bueno, Vice-Ministry of Tourism.
09:30 to 10:30
Virtual conference room 4
Institutional ecosystem to foster foreign direct investment in Colombia.
- Francisco José Noguera Cepeda, President Innpulsa Colombia.
- Andrés Raúl Guzmán Toro, President Fiducoldex.
- Camilo Fernández De Soto Camacho, President Colombia Productiva.
- Javier Díaz Fajardo, Presidente Bancoldex. (Colombian development bank).
- Carlos Mario Estrada Molina, Managing Director, National Training Service, SENA.
Moderator: Catalina Rengifo, Microsoft, Project Manager Philanthropies Americas.
10:30 to 11:30
Virtual conference room 5
Panel Discussion: The new face of Colombian Financial Markets.
- Juan Pablo Ortega, Cofounder Rappi.
- Esteban Peñaloza, CEO TRII.
- Santiago Covelli, CEO, Lulo Bank.
Moderator: Juan Pablo Cordoba, CEO of the Colombian Securities Exchange.
11:30 to 12:10
Virtual conference room 6
To be confirmed
- Mrs. Martha Lucia Ramirez, Vice President of the Republic of Colombia and Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Mrs. Lisa Jackson, Vice President, Environment, Policy and Social Initiatives, Apple Inc.
DAY 3 – OCTOBER 22ND – VIRTUAL – 8:30AM (COT) + 1:30PM (GMT) + 9:30PM (HKT)
08:30 to 09:30
Virtual conference room 1 (8:30 – 9:30) Virtual conference room 2 (8:30 – 9:30) Agrobusiness.
Colombia’s commitment to green businesses and sustainability.
• Mrs. Rodolfo Enrique Zea, Minister of Agriculture.
Sustainable foreign investment for the development of the agrobusiness in Colombia.
• Camilo Montes, Executive Director Processed Food Chamber at ANDI.
• Jorge Bedoya, President SAC.
• Jorge Restrepo, Executive Director CorpoHass Colombia.
• Eduard Baquero, President Fedecacao.
Moderator: Alan Bojanic, FAO Representative for Colombia.
Panel Discussion: Digital ecosystem and investment opportunities in Colombia.
• Carlos Upegui, Head of Growth Frubana.
• Ilana Milkes, CEO World Tech Makers.
• Felipe Chávez, CEO Kiwibot.
• Julián Melo, CEO Ubits.
Moderator: Laura Gaviria, Director Operating Group Latam, Softbank Latam.
09:30 to 10:40
Virtual conference room 3
Sustainable and Impact Investment Session: Biodiversity and Bioeconomy in Colombia.
Biodiversity in Colombia.
- Wade Davis CM, Explorer-in-Residence of the National Geographic Society.
Bioeconomy and its opportunities in Colombia.
- Sergio Cristancho Marulanda, Vice-Minister of Knowledge, Innovation and Productivity.
Success stories in Sustainability: Colombian companies seeking investment.
Moderator: Juan Sebastián Pacheco, General Manager NAB Colombia.
- Gaia Vitare, recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment.
- DreemBio, pharmaceutical and cosmetic production from biodiversity.
- Nanofreeze, sustainable refrigeration alternative developed from proteins.
10:40 to 11:40
Virtual conference room 4
To be confirmed
Fostering Colombian investment facilitation tools – Introducing the Foreign Investment Ombudsperson.
Mr. Andrés Cardenas Muñoz, Vice-Minister of Foreing Trade, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism.