Date(s) - 24/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Join AWEX at the Bogota Industrial Fair. This show is the largest industrial fair in the Andean region and becomes for 5 days the economic motor not only of Colombia, but also of the other countries of the Pacific Alliance (Mexico, Chile and Peru), Central America and Caribbean.
The Bogota International Fair (FIB)
In 2016, the FIB gathered more than 700 exhibitors and attracted nearly 38,000 Colombian buyers and 2,000 foreign buyers, on a 20,000 m² exhibition area. Since 2006, the fair has consolidated itself as a clearly industrial event, open only to buyers with a specific profile, entrepreneurs, professionals and national and international business communities interested in achieving high-level contacts in a growing market.
Advantages of the AWEX prospecting booth
- AWEX provides companies with a 62 m² turn-key stand against the payment of a non-refundable registration fee of 300 € excl. VAT for companies with a maximum of 20 people and 600 € excl. VAT for companies more than 20 people;
- Unlike the community, the prospecting stand is an open space. This open space is shared and shared by all Walloon exhibitors. A poster is produced by AWEX to allow each company to present its activities or services;
- Mrs. Inghels, economic adviser in Bogota can help exhibiting companies, upon request, to start prospecting for their products and / or services;
- AWEX takes care of the overall logistics (the construction, the development and the management of the stand) as well as the on-site supervision;
- The exhibiting company may benefit from the “Non-EU Mobility Support” grant, which grants a 50% subsidy for flight and accommodation costs on a flat-rate basis of € 1,700, i.e. € 850 of subsidy. The application file must be submitted prior to travel.
Information and Registration Interested in this action
Register on the AWEX website: Info and registration before May 7 2018
The number of spots available is limited. First in, first served.
Agnès Taminiau T +32-2-421.85.01 firstname.lastname@example.org